Tuesday, June 06, 2006

 

Liccle Birdy

So I finished my class and I was heading to my friends car. When I saw this little birdy on the fence. At first I was like wow its a beautiful birdy so i was going to take a picture. Then I realised something was wrong with it. Somehow its little feet got stuck in the fence and it was trying hard to break free but it couldn't. So I dropped my stuff and tried to free its feet and after I did. It didn't fly ..It just stayed there so I picked up my camera and took a pic then it strangely it the little birdy flew away.
Here's the pic of the birdy :

Comments:
aweee you're soo sweeeeeeeeeeeet..
Gurpreet Singh..How old are you now?
When are you going to get married?
 
jadhoun meree bibi da dil keeta kio tusee ke laina mai jadhou(n ) marjee viaaa karvava( n)
 
ushouldworkonyourgrammarandsentencestructure!
 
Nice Blog!
Keep it up!

H.K.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?