Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Reggae Song that says enough...

This reminds me of the current state of the panth...brothers fighting brothers...We all want Khalsa Raj but we not working for it (Nobody wanna plant de corn..everybody want to raid the barn)...we insted doing things to see each other drop...anyways click the link to access the audio

Raid the barn

Intro

Yugguh Yoi, Yugguh Yoi, Yugguh Yoi
Emperor Selassie I
Jah Jah is the only way

Chorus

Nobody wanna plant the corn
Everybody want to raid the barn
Who yuh a guh blame it on
When is a next man yuh a depend pon
Well yuh wrong
Nobody wanna plant the corn
Everybody want to raid the barn
Haffi sing yuh owna song
Cant compete with careless John

I was looking a start, Just a little ease off
No one would help me push that old had cart
Dem a laugh, never tek mi serious
So many goals and thoughts and potholes I pass everyday
My Lord, I have to pray on my way
Dem never realize with a little cooperation
Wi coulda unify relieve the frustration
Instead dem want to ride upon dem bredda back
No tears or cares if him even did stop or drop

Chorus

I feel please, when a tek a little ease
From a long hard day of work
A sense of achieving, to know I'm contributing
Doing my part, oooowi dis is my comfort
I know there is a reward for every trying man
Who walk this land with an intention
To do good for himself and everyman
Just a meditation

Chorus

Well I've been up from early this morning
Never drink nuh tea, mi never eat nuh fry dumpling
Never see no one to strengthen me on mi journey
Now mi mek a change di whole a dem waan fi fren mi
Waan fi take it all, nuh mind ef mi stall
Dem nuh business if mi back gainst the wall
Dis yah living sometime mek mi ball
Seems like there aint no love afterall

Chorus





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?