Thursday, June 23, 2005

 

Random feelings

These Day's I have been feeling this emptiness in me. I look at the news, the papers and all I see is suffering. Before this all felt natura but today I read a story about a Kid who's mother was dying, he didn't have a father and he was doing everything he could to take care of her. I don't even know why I am writing this, Usually I'm not emotional about these things but I wish it could've been better for some people.....even if i had to suffer insted....its all Karmas but still we won't learn...guruji has shown us so many times how false everything is...but still we try to compromise on Gurmat....we bring sikhi to suit our needs....we fall prey to all of the five vices and some of us know we are deeply caught up in it but still we try to cover it all up....then we go on living like normal.....i pray waheguroo would give me the strength to do the right things and not fall anymore lower than I am and not to compromise with the ideals he left for me....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?